Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Space Ponies and Legos

Just a brief glimpse into my sense of humor - this is something I posted in response to a photo of my friend Charlotte (my swing dancing partner and very dear friend) holding a lego space ship in one hand and a "my little pony" in the other:
"Sir, our squadron is UNDER ATTACK! ... but I've never seen anything like this before ... first of all it has NO pegs in it, so I have no idea how it holds itself together ... we might be dealing with a multi-dimensional being or an alternate type of matter. Either way, that horseshoe shaped hole in the hull of my ship probably means I'm BLOCKed ...
ZOINKS?! IT'S A SPACE PONY?!?!? Oh, we're definited BLOCKed ..."

In case you didn't catch on (yes you, Mr. Seagull), "BLOCKed" is my own lego euphemism for "boned", "screwed" or something to that effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment